The Schaefer 660 impresses with its innovation, design and sophistication.
The two new fold-out side balconies provide a 25% increase in cockpit entertainment space. Four staterooms along with three full heads and a private entrance to the master suite ensure great comfort for the owner and all guests. The expansive single-level main deck and countless other novelties make the new Schaefer 660 intriguing to even the most savvy boaters.
- Max. length (including pulpit and platform): 20,12 m / 66′
- Max. length (including platform): 19,80 m
- Max. beam (including guardrails): 5,05 m
- Max. beam (including balcony open): 6.41 m
- Max. draught: 1.47 m
- Loaded craft mass: 36,000 kg
- Deadrise angle: 17º
- Fresh water capacity: 960 l
- Fuel capacity: 2,600 l
- Passenger capacity (day): 18
- Passenger capacity (night): 8+2
- Designer: Marcio Schaefer